Hi guys. Has anyone tried DIY Eco-enzymes? The DIY method could be founded over YouTube. My question is that does it help to put enzymes into compost tea?
I have done lots of searching over Internet but the more I do the more confusion it gets. Please help me to answer the following questions. Your effort is appreciated.
1. What is the result of organic compost tea? (Microorganism, enzyme, ion formed nutrient…? Or bacteria?)
2. How long does it take to make a compost with brewing 24h a day?
3. Will the quality turned bad if brewing the compost tea for too long? Like few months?
4. What is the different between enzyme and compost tea? It seems that enzyme can be stored for ever.
5. How can I store compost tea for future uses(for a few months) if I no longer want to supply air to it.
6 is it ok to put more foods into compost tea when it’s consumed regularly? Anything need to be suspicious?
A new windowfarms member