This weekend I built two new columns to my windowfarm.
Unfortunately, I cut my left hand during the process. I’m not so clumsy, I’m something worse, a little lazy and impatient. Instead of taking it easy, do things slowly and getting good tools, I take what I have at home and then it might go like this (It is much deeper than it looks.) Be careful and use good tools.
A small update to my previous system is that I have found net pots that fit into my bottles. Or they fit once I cut away a bit. The seeds I planted less than a week ago has already begun to sprout. So it is high time to get the new columns ready.