I just built my first windowfarm! I have been reading about it for weeks now and I have finally put it together. I have used the t-joint to attach the reservoir to the pump and lift tube. I have also used a t-joint at the top to split the water from one tube into my two columns. Currently, the two columns are sharing one reservoir. I am using recycled water bottles, and as I don’t buy bottled water I get them from my friends and family so I take whatever size they have. I have two plants per 1.5 litre bottle, and one plant in each of the smaller bottles. It is early days but I have just bought a timer so the pump doesn’t have to run all the time. I will keep posting as the plants grow!